ECSA Hall Of Fame
Welcome to the Emerald City Softball Association Hall of Fame
Voting members shall consist of the following:
- The living elected members of the Hall of Fame.
- Votes cast by current ECSA Hall of Fame members will be weighted more heavily. Each vote by a current ECSA Hall of Fame member will be counted 3 times. (I.E. each 'yes' vote from one of these individuals will count as 3 'yes' votes / each 'no' vote will count as 3 'no' votes.)
- The current ECSA Executive Officers.
- Any currently active members of the ECSA that have played, coached, managed and or sponsored within the ECSA for 8 or more years. (8 years includes the current year/season.) To be eligible to vote in 2013 you would have had to have started playing in the 2006 season or prior.)
- Fans/supporters are not eligible voters.
This year we will induct up to three nominees into the Hall of Fame. Please see the Hall of Fame Requirements document for more information on the induction process. If you are not an eligible voter, please take a minute to read the bios of these amazing nominees (and the bios of our Hall of Fame members) and find out more about our rich and diverse history.